Amazon AWS Certification Paths for Training
Which AWS cloud certifications we offer?
We aim to offer the most used and most popular AWS certifications today for network engineers and architects who want to learn how to build design and operate Amazon AWS Cloud infrastructure.
FUNDAMENTAL, ASSOCIATE and PROFESSIONAL AWS EXAMS:
- Amazon AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Amazon AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
SPECIALITY AWS CERTIFICATIONS FOR ADVANCED EXPERTS:
- Amazon AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- Amazon AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- Amazon AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- Amazon AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- Amazon AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
Start with AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is AWS entry-level certification designed to validate a candidate’s overall understanding of the AWS cloud.
- Prerequisites: At least six months of general AWS cloud experience in any role (technical, managerial, sales, etc.) is recommended.
- Format: Multiple choice questions
- Length: 90 minutes
- Cost: 100 USD
What is covered in AWS CCP exam?
- Understanding of basic AWS architectural principles
- The value proposition of the AWS cloud
- Key AWS services and their common use cases
- Basic security and compliance, the shared responsibility model for security
- Core deployment and operating principles
AMAZON AWS CERTIFICATION PATHS PROGRAM DETAILED BELOW